Homemade Taco Seasoning (Bulk Recipe)
This recipe can be made in a quart mason jar, with a little head space to shake up all the spice to combine. The spice level is a mild level, and kid friendly.
- 1 cup Chili Powder
- 1/2 cup Ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Heat up a tablespoon of neutral oil in a skillet. Add and brown one pound of meat (ground beef, turkey, or pork).
- I choose not to drain my meat but you can if you want to.
- Add in 1/4 cup of the taco mix, followed by 1/4 cup of water.
- Stir to combine and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
You can increase the spice but adding more red pepper flakes to the mix.
Check out my YouTube video:
You must be logged in to post a comment.